Is there a Registration fee?
- No. A deposit equivalent to two weeks fee is required on registration. This is fully refundable at the end of our contract provided one month’s written notice is
given and your account is fully up to date.
Do you accept the government grant for 2 year olds?
- Yes. We do provide the 15 hours government grant for funded 2 year olds, however terms and conditions apply.
Do you accept the government grant for 3
and 4 year olds?
- Yes. All of our 3 and 4 year olds are in receipt of the government 15 hours grant, however terms and conditions apply.
Do I still have to pay if my child is on holiday?
- Yes, fees are payable all year even when the child is on holiday, however a 20% discount to your fees will be applied providing we have 1 months written notice that
your child will be absent on your chosen day/s
- Your full fee is still required if your child is absent due to illness or the nursery is closed, for example for Bank Holidays.
When and how do I
pay my fees?
- All fees are due on or before the first day of attendance and can be paid weekly or monthly by cheque, cash, childcare vouchers, standing order or bank transfer.